The project “Browse your education” is a small scale partnership project among 3 partners
Evolving YOUth (Latvia)
TDM 2000 (Italy)
This project aims to promote digital education among youngsters, especially the ones with fewer opportunities, and to provide young people with competencies, skills and digital tools in order to help them become digitally more aware citizens.
the specific objectives of the projects are:
- To promote digital education to young people through local and international activities;
- To develop digital, soft skills and competencies in youngsters useful for their personal and professional careers;
- To show how digital transformation and sustainable development are linked in nowadays society, and how this connection could be productive;
- To give young people tools to read, understand and process the information passing through social media, especially the diffusion of fake news and the consequential spreading of hate speech;
- To put the bases for collaboration and follow-up projects at local and local and international level.
Within the project there are several events forseen-
6 local workshops in each partner country (Latvia, Turkey, Italy),
1 International training (Italy) course
1 international seminar (Turkey).
At the end of the project the online toolkit will be created. It will be divided in several chapters linked to the local and international activities.
It will cover topics of
1) Fake News;
2) Hate Speech;
3) Being Viral;
4) Digital Tools;
5) Workshop and games on Digital Education.
On the 24th of April, a local workshop was convened in the city of Cēsis, aimed at engaging young members of the community. The aim was to bring together a group of young individuals from the local community to engage in a dialogue that would address the various challenges, benefits, […]
From the 19th to the 25th of April, the vibrant streets of Cagliari were buzzing with the energy of enthusiastic learners from various backgrounds and experiences. They came together to learn about media literacy, the art of spotting fake news, and how to do fact-checking. The training course provided them […]
The kick off meeting for the KA2 project “Browse your education” took place in Cagliari from July 10-13, 2022.
The project’s aim is to promote digital education among youngsters, especially the ones with fewer opportunities, and to provide young people with competencies, skills and digital tools in order to help them become digitally more aware […]